Forum Launched!

Visit The Calvinist Café reformed Baptist forum and web portal at www.thecalvinistcafe.org.
To learn how to install e-book files to your device, click here.

Monday, April 30, 2012

A.W. Pink - The Satisfaction of Christ



It took some effort, but The Calvinist Cafe' is now pleased to offer Pink's powerful treatment of the Atonement.  Elsewhere, this work is known as Studies in the Atonement or, simply, The Atonement. As we come to expect from Pink, this work is Scriptural, corrective, and edifying.  This book is one of the harder-to-find works of Pink in any hardcover format, so I'm very pleased to be able to make it available her, for FREE!

I would like to thank my friend Tom Golden, for assisting me in providing the textual corrections, using his out-of-print text as a reference.  Tom is a bookseller by trade, and he has a real talent at coming across these rarer, out-of-print books.  I just refer to him as my dealer.

Updated 03/09/2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment